Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fall-Halloween

So I know I said that in my next blog post I would talk about the Christmas ornaments that my wife had me help her make for her relief society activity, but I decided that I would first create Fall/October update blog-post before posting about Christmas, (seeing how it is now Thanksgiving: Hehe! I'll get caught up here eventually). October was a fun month overall.  Kim and I went to the Willy Wonka Play at The Old Barn Theater and we did several other Halloween/Fall themed events, many of which were done with our friends, Stephanie and Tomsen Reed.

This is us at Peach Days in Brigham City: Sadly there weren't any funnel cakes with peaches...but we did buy some really good deep-fried peach fritters. Yum!
 We couldn't pass up getting really good lemon-aid from a guy that traveled clear from Wisconsin with his nifty Lemon-aid booth! Mmm...Freshly squeezed! 
 And we had fun trying on western hats! Hehe!
 For one of our Family Home Evenings in October, we combined with Stephanie and Tomsen to carve Pumkins. A nice co-worker (Karen Cox) provided the pumpkins at no cost!
 Jocelyn Matheson joined us too (while her husband Ronnie did homework).
 My spider turned out pretty cool!
 This is us at the Halloweenie Roast in Paradise, UT. It's always a good time! We had to reminisce our wonderful date from last year, and it was just as fun!
 Haha! Our Modern 'American Gothic' take.
 Kim and I spent over 18 hours painting the backdrop for my work's Pumpkin Walk display. Then the wind came and blew it all over a few days later. We were glad we got to see it before that!
Yay for 'Up To 3'! I've loved my time working in this program.  If you look close, you can see the witch in the background.
I thought the pigs were a fun idea. Some people are so creative!
"The Grinch" and "Singing in the Rain" at The North Logan Pumpkin Walk
 
 We wrapped Kim up for a mummy contest at the Reed's Halloween Party...then she broke free!



 The pirate and his 'booty'; I mean "Treasure," ;) Isn't she great!

Great Halloween Costumes!  Now we can do the posts about Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment